• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Trouble Installing Counterspy On Vista

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mateon3000
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:29 am    Post subject: Trouble Installing Counterspy On Vista Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

Im posting here because I know the moderators and staff here have alot of experience. I also cannot find a counterspy antispyware forum around. Hopefully someone can help me.

The problem Im having is on a Vista system. Im trying to install the newest counterspy for a client but the installer fails to launch. Has anyone seen this before? Im new to Vista and already dreading dealing with this OS. There really isnt much on the screen that I can notice cause when I double click to install, it flickers quickly and disappears.

Any help would be much appreciated. If theres anything I can provide please let me know...

You can contact me by the links below.

Thanks,

Mateo

http://www.automaticomputing.com
mateo@automaticomputing.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: