• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Tools for auditing AD login/logoff events

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Security Related Software

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xynie
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Tools for auditing AD login/logoff events Reply with quote

Good morning all, good to find the board, a wealth of knowledge here... I am looking for a tool that can be used to audit domain controllers for login/logoff information in my organization. We basically have some non-exempt employees who management want to be able to report on based on AD groups. I need the ability to see source login IP, last true login, and as said above, if possible, logoff events.

Are there any software packages you guys recommend for this? I looked into ADManager, and that was a good tool, but doesn't exactly give the fields I need (especially source IP of login event). I see there is the Intrust Option from Quest, but I haven't had a chance to give it a look.

So, any recommendations?

Thanks
Anthony
dashokkumar
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Tools for auditing AD login/logoff events Reply with quote

Hi Anthony,

Hope you were able to find a Logon auditing solution. Else you can consider ManageEngine ADAudit Plus.

The source IP of login events can be well found in the reports provided by ADAudit Plus. This is a complete Active Directory change audit solution.

http://www.manageengine.com/products/active-directory-audit/index.html

Thanks,

Ashok
Marketing Analyst
ManageEngine ADAudit Plus
support@adauditplus.com[url][/url]
Peterson_Jack
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anthony,

Try Adaxes (http://www.adaxes.com).
The reports function in the solution completely covers all your needs. Moreover, it has many other useful capabilities.

Regards,
Jack

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Security Related Software All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: