• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

NetWrix Change Reporter Suite

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Firewalls // Intrusion Detection - External Security

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Bair
SF Boss
SF Boss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: NetWrix Change Reporter Suite Reply with quote

Deb Shinder reviews NetWrix’s Change Reporter Suite.

http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Netwrix-Product-Review.html

In the summary of her review, she states:

Quote:

"...I struggled over whether to give this product the silver or gold award. In the end, I decided it deserves the gold – because even though the Quick Start Guide and Help files were not quite as comprehensive as they could be, the product itself is intuitive enough that I was able to figure out the questions that did arise. The only problem that required web research was configuring SQL Server Express properly, and I don’t believe it would be fair to hold NetWrix responsible for that, as it’s a Microsoft product. The really outstanding features; such as the wizards that make required changes to the server’s settings for you and the simplicity of rolling back detected changes, overshadowed those minor drawbacks to such an extent that I can confidently give the Change Reporter Suite the Gold Award."

For those of you who have experience using NetWrix, I'd like to hear your opinion of her review. Do you really think it rates a 5/5? How would you yourself rate the product?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Firewalls // Intrusion Detection - External Security All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: