• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

how to design hierarchy of classes

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Programming and More

View previous topic :: View next topic  
schrd
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: how to design hierarchy of classes Reply with quote

hello,I am doing project on key management scheme for secure broadcasting.It needs hierarchy of classes similar to e-subscription of newspaper and pay-tv systems.I've done it using three classes like
1.Read,write and download
2. Read and write
3. Read
But the problem is to implement the users subscribing to more than 1 class.and users can join,leave and shift from 1 class to another..can U please suggest me some idea of having different types of classes.
Jennyjon
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really your quire is interesting, but you not describe that in which software you built-in your database like sql server , oracle , excel and not mention version also , how can i assume what you what ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Programming and More All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: