• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Paperport 11 troubleshooting

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Software

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thrawn717
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Paperport 11 troubleshooting Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

I am troubleshooting a issue with Paperport 11. The problem is when I scan in a document from one of my Xerox machines to my scan file on the server it saves it as a PDF. I then open the file in Paperport and add some text to a 3 or 4 page document and save it. This is were I hit the problem, after saving the changes it flips all of the pages landscape except for the first page.

But if I do it as a "Save As" it keeps it all of the pages in the portrait position. This is happening to all of machines company wide including mine which is a brand new clean install.

Any ideas as to what maybe going on?

Thanks
James

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Software All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: