• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Secured Email Client

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Software

View previous topic :: View next topic  
webhost2
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Secured Email Client Reply with quote

Which is the best secured ( Low Vulnerability) Email client for windows that i can trust to download mails to my computer using pop/imap/etc.
operat0r2
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thnuderbird on a trucrypt volume with SSL dont pop without ssl
harveyjerry
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mozilla Thunderbird is a free client and open source e-mail to receive, send and store email messages. You can manage multiple e-mail using a single program. Enigmail GPG and allow you to bring the privacy and security to your e-mail communication through the use of encryption.
ryansutton
Trusted SF Member
Trusted SF Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Secured Email Client Reply with quote

webhost2 wrote:
Which is the best secured ( Low Vulnerability) Email client for windows that i can trust to download mails to my computer using pop/imap/etc.

Most any Windows email client will support POP over SSL. You do have to make sure that your email server allows this type of a connection and that you have configured your email client to connect in a secure manner (usually just means checking a box and entering in the appropriate port).
Bretjones
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Best Email client Reply with quote

The best email client that is best option to use for windows. In this you can use pop server. I feel that this email client is easy to work on and stores all the email data in a pst file. We even have an in-built repair tool to recover pst file in case of emergency.

Why don’t you give it a try…
[/url]
Master21
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: TrulyMail Reply with quote

I use TrulyMail and am very happy with it. I can run the portable version from a USB drive encrypted with TrueCrypt and it supports SSL. It also includes encrypted email, if you are really security minded.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Software All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: