• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

What Encryption is This???

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Cryptographic Theory and Cryptanalysis - Internal and Transmission Security

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaswar
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: What Encryption is This??? Reply with quote

I found this on a website that is mainly coded in javascript and im guessing aspx? I found this length of data and its encrypted for sure but i do not know what type of encryption it is. I also know it can be decrypted because it has the same info front and back everytime. i wanna be able to encrypt and decrypt using this algorithmn

4k5KaW82kfhImCQ2A4faZG3jSGOct0Sor49IGHxaB9pBH9Zx%2 BdP9WkTfhTzrzg7GI8mYhMQXRSsYZ7y3O1ivF2YTV3ajyNXH1J j6jD0zbA90n24owu8PuK%2BJz7FVO4T7kQpaSP91nCzxlV6ejz M4Ep53vOsQEoel1OmR49nbLX1nHHRzBykenA%3D%3D

Thanks if you know! Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Cryptographic Theory and Cryptanalysis - Internal and Transmission Security All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: