• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

can not log in ...

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Comments // Problems etc.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
prateek-sri
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: can not log in ... Reply with quote

i have a account which i can not access now ..i have posted few question under windows section .

but now when i try to log in it says inactive account .

i have created a new account as i cant find any other way to let you know and to get help..

my previous account was named "prateek"

thank you
Tom Bair
SF Boss
SF Boss

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The account 'prateek' has been banned (deactivated) due to either spam or Signature spam. I'm guessing it was heavy spam in your signature and the other Administrator deleted the sig and deactivated the account.

Due to the heavy spam traffic, we operate on a low tolerance level toward any forms of spamming. Seems you managed to cross the threshold.

Best advice to members is to wait until you've been an active member for a month or so with a few good posts before using the Signature function.

Tom Bair
prateek-sri
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry if any such activity is register but believe me sir i haven't done any such thing . i am here to help myself improve my skills and you can check my post from that account .. and by the way how i can i check what is causing problem at my end..

plz help me i don't want this account to be banned ..

thank you

prateek
Tom Bair
SF Boss
SF Boss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our developers have altered the site code a bit to harden the site to hacking. Unfortunetly, we can't seem to nail all the bugs at once and have to deal with them as we find them.

I'll have them take a look at your account and test it a bit. And thank you for the heads up on the trouble you are having.

Tom

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Comments // Problems etc. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: