Joined: 20 Oct 2006 Posts: 25 Location: alang-alang Mandaue
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:20 pm Post subject: Exchange server 2003 question
I am a newbie in Exchange server and I have a couple of questions regarding setting it up to configuring. Here they are:
- what are the other server roles that is needed before or in order to setup exchange server?
- do the server roles need to be on one physical machine?
- is domain name registration needed to be registered to a registrant?
- can exchange be configured as an internal email server only or as an external email server making it possible to send emails outside?
- wat about the CALS? does it mean 1 cal is 1 user with email address? is it ok if you purchase 5 cals then there are 100 users with email addresses?
- For a medium size company with atleast 500 users with email address what is the minimum or recommended specs for the exchange server hardware?
- how is a user's email address become recognizable to outside the company?
I hope you guys can help me out on these questions.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum