• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Use RSA software token in another system??

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Cryptographic Software and Hardware

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arpit1311
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Use RSA software token in another system?? Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am new to this and my situation is a bit complex...so please bear with me.. Smile

I am working in a firm which has its own intranet(Say A) but most of the times am working on clients corpnet (Say B)..

Now since i was not able to access A due to time shortage i asked my security dept to give me a RSA securid software token to access it from my clients corpnet B.

I imported the token and started using it without any worries.

Now one day i thought that can i connect to my company's network (A) using internet??So i imported same token on my laptop at home but it did not work for me.

Is there any work-around to this??

Can i use same token in two different machines?
or alternatively can i delete token from my office computer and use it from my laptop??

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Cryptographic Software and Hardware All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: