• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Is it possible that my mac gets a keylogger?

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Macintosh

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bluerose
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:39 am    Post subject: Is it possible that my mac gets a keylogger? Reply with quote

When I was playing habbo, the desktop always flashed at intervals. I've heard that there is a kind of software that has the functions of screen shot. I suspect that my dad put this mac keylogger in my computer as he keeps nagging these days that I spend too much time on those online games. Moreover, he has been recently interested in this keylogger for mac, and searched lots of information about it. Plz, is there any way to detect whether my computer gets this keylogger mac or not? Btw, I am a mac user.

Last edited by Bluerose on Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
manoj9372
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

key-logger is available for all platforms like linux,windows,mac

Also i am not sure this is the correct solution,you can use a sniffer like comm-view or use a packet capturer like wireshark and you can view the suspicious traffic and detect it,

As a temporary solution i recommend you to install a software like key-scrambbler premium,it will encrypt your key-strokes..

Also i recommend you to submit a hjt log in this forum....

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Macintosh All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: