• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Serious problem with Server 2003 plz Help!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Windows

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeebaluch
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:51 am    Post subject: Serious problem with Server 2003 plz Help!! Reply with quote

Hi, I have Windows 2003 installed and its a Domain Controller, DNS integrated with Active Directory. My network card had some issues it sometimes stop working it's a faulty I think then later I replaced it with new NIC after restarting my windows the DNS service stopped working and my all zones were deleted automatically then Active Directory also stopped working my clients faced serious issues they couldn't logged in. Then I restore my windows from previous backup and now again my server is working but with my faulty NIC(Network Card). I want to replace my NIC with new one, can you please guide me the detail steps to change the NIC and their settings? Even though I configured it with the same ip but got damaged my Domain. Now please guide me to replace the NIC with some detail steps, so that my won't get damage again. 1000sss of thanks in advance Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: