• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Anatomy of a hack

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Security Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alt.don
SF Boss
SF Boss

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject: Anatomy of a hack Reply with quote

See the below noted link for a rather detailed how-to on how people approach a hack as it were. What is of interest here is the tools that are used in each step. You may want to become familiar with them so that you can maybe recognize their tracks should they show up on your doorstep.
http://komnas.com/~ashamril/tips/files/anatomy-of-a-hack-EN.pdf
TaloneR
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heya alt.don .. nice anatomy .. but i would like to say i have seen it somewhere before... and if i am not much mistaken it was the last page of the hacking-exposed third edition.. guess no one have a copyright on that image even though it is a real informative one.
alt.don
SF Boss
SF Boss

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could very well have come out of HE. I don't know which is why I listed the url that I found it at to avoid any copyright issues. I did not do a simple cut and paste for that reason alone. Hope that clarifies the issue.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Security Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: